Instant Pot® Hearty Beef Stew
This delicious recipe for Instant Pot® Hearty Beef Stew pairs perfectly with Talmage Cellars “Cheers” Sweet T.
- 1 Package McCormick® Slow Cookers Hearty Beef Stew Seasoning Mix
- 1 1/3 Cup(s) Water
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Oil
- 2 Pound(s) Beef stew meat, trimmed and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 Cup(s) Cubed potatoes
- 1 1/2 Cup(s) Peeled and cubed carrots
- 1 Medium onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1/2 Cup(s) Sliced celery
1. Mix Seasoning Mix and water in medium bowl until blended; set aside.
2. Heat oil in Instant Pot® on SAUTÉ function. Place meat in pot. Cook and stir 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Add vegetables. Pour in seasoning mixture. Close lid. Set Valve to Seal.
3. Set to cook for 30 minutes on MEAT/STEW function or until meat and vegetables are tender. When done, quick release the pressure. Open the lid once pressure inside the pot is completely released. (Check manufacturer’s manual for safe operating directions.)
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.