Try this delicious Jingle Juice cocktail with a sparkling wine. Find the perfect sparkling wine here.
- 1 Bottle of sparkling wine
- 1 Cup(s) Cranberries
- 1 Cup(s) Cranberry juice (or cranberry vodka, if desired)
- 2 Cup(s) Cranberry ginger ale
- Granulated sugar
- Rosemary sprigs (optional)
1. Fill pitcher with cranberries, cranberry juice, cranberry ginger ale and wine. Stir to combine.
2. Wet the rim of glasses in water, wine or lemon juice and then dip in sugar.
3. Pour cocktail mixture into individual glasses.
4. Garnish with fresh sprigs of rosemary, if desired.