Kris Kringle Cranberry Punch
Try this delicious Kris Kringle Cranberry Punch cocktail with a white wine. Find the perfect wine here.
- 1 Bottle of white wine
- 1 Cup(s) Cranberries, preferably frozen
- 1 Cup(s) Cranberry juice (or cranberry vodka, if desired)
- 2 Cup(s) Cranberry ginger ale
- 1/3 Cup(s) of your favorite sweetener, to taste
- Rosemary sprigs (optional)
1. Fill pitcher or punch bowl half-full with ice. Add cranberries, cranberry juice, wine and sweetener.
2. Stir to combine. Add cranberry ginger ale and pour into individual glasses.
3. Garnish with fresh sprigs of rosemary, if desired.