This delicious recipe for Lasagna Soup pairs perfectly with Joy Cellars 2018 Jubilant.
- 1 Pound(s) Lean ground beef
- 1 Cup(s) Chopped onion
- 1 Can (28 ounces) petite diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 Can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 2 Tablespoon(s) McCormick® All Purpose Seasoning Basil Oregano Garlic
- 1 Container (32 ounces) Kitchen Basics® Original Chicken Stock, (4 cups)
- 8 Ounce(s) (about 10) Lasagna noodles, broken into small pieces
1. Brown ground beef in large saucepan on medium heat. Drain fat. Add onion; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until softened.
2. Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, Seasoning and stock. Bring to boil. Add lasagna noodle pieces; cook 6 to 7 minutes or until noodles are tender.
3. Ladle soup into serving bowls. Serve with dollops of ricotta cheese and sprinkle with shredded mozzarella cheese, if desired.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.