Lemon Butter Dill Tilapia
This delicious recipe for Lemon Butter Dill Tilapia pairs perfectly with le Cadeau Rosé Sparkling Wine.
- 1 Pound(s) Tilapia fillets
- 1/4 Cup(s) Flour
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Butter
- 1/2 Cup(s) McCormick® Golden Dipt® Lemon Butter Dill Sauce
1. Coat fish on both sides with flour. Shake off excess.
2. Melt butter in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add fish; cook 3 to 4 minutes or until golden brown. Turn and cook 2 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Remove to serving plate; keep warm. Reduce heat to low.
3. Stir Seafood Sauce into skillet. Cook and stir until heated through. Serve over fish.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.