Lemon Ricotta Pancakes with Lemon Ricotta Cream
This delicious recipe for Lemon Ricotta Pancakes with Lemon Ricotta Cream perfectly with Talmage Cellars “Mother’s Day” Semi-Seco Sparkling.
- 2 Cup(s) Pancake mix
- 1 Cup(s) Milk
- 1 Container (15 ounces) ricotta cheese, divided
- 2 Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Pure Lemon Extract, divided
- 1/4 Cup(s) Confectioners’ sugar
1. Mix pancake mix, milk, 1 cup of the ricotta cheese, eggs and 1/2 teaspoon of the lemon extract in large bowl until well blended.
2. Pour 1/4 cup of batter per pancake onto preheated lightly greased griddle or skillet. Cook 1 to 2 minutes per side or until golden brown, turning when pancakes begin to bubble.
3. For the the Lemon Ricotta Cream, mix remaining ricotta cheese, confectioners’ sugar and remaining 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract in medium bowl until well blended. Serve pancakes layered with Lemon Ricotta Cream. Sprinkle with additional confectioners’ sugar, if desired.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.