Life is a Cabernet Hot Chocolate
This delicious cocktail recipe for Life is a Cabernet Hot Chocolate pairs perfectly with a red wine. Find the perfect wine here.
- 1 Bottle (750 milliliters) red wine
- 8 Cup(s) Whole milk
- 1 Can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 12 Ounce(s) Dark chocolate chips
- 1 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Nutmeg, Ground
- 4 McCormick® Cinnamon Sticks
1. Place all ingredients in slow cooker. Cover.
2. Cook 60 to 70 minutes on HIGH or until chocolate is melted and mixture is heated through, stirring every 15 minutes.
3. To serve, reduce heat to LOW. Serve from slow cooker.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.