Mesquite Lime Grilled Peel & Eat Shrimp
This delicious recipe for Mesquite Lime Grilled Peel & Eat Shrimp pairs perfectly with Joy Cellars 2019 Semillon.
- 1 Package McCormick® Grill Mates® Mesquite Marinade
- 1/4 Cup(s) Fresh lime juice
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Honey
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Vegetable oil
- 2 Pound(s) Large shrimp, shells-on and deveined
- Lime wedges
- FRANK’S® RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce , (optional)
1. Mix Marinade Mix, lime juice, honey and oil in small bowl. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the marinade. Place shrimp in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add remaining marinade; turn to coat well. Refrigerate 15 minutes.
2. Remove shrimp from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade. Thread shrimp onto skewers.
3. Grill skewers over medium-high heat 3 minutes per side or until shrimp is cooked through, turning occasionally and basting with reserved marinade. Remove cooked shrimp from skewers and arrange on a large platter or baking sheet. Serve with fresh lime wedges and a splash of RedHot Sauce, if desired.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.