Mini Ham and Cheese Quiche
This delicious recipe for Mini Ham and Cheese Quiche pairs perfectly with Table Red Wine Half-Case.
- 1 Package (14.1 ounces) refrigerated pie crusts, 2 crusts
- 8 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup(s) Milk
- 1/4 Cup(s) French's Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Cup(s) Diced cooked ham
- 1 Cup(s) Fresh baby spinach, finely chopped
- 3/4 Cup(s) Shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 Cup(s) French’s Crispy Fried Onions, Original, coarsely crumbled
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Unroll crusts on lightly floured surface. Using a 4 1/2-inch round cutter, cut out 6 rounds from each crust. Re-roll scraps as necessary. Press dough rounds into muffin pan sprayed with no stick cooking spray. Set aside.
2. Beat eggs, milk, Mustard and pepper in large bowl until well mixed. Divide ham, spinach, and 1/2 cup of the cheese evenly among crusts. Pour egg mixture evenly into each crust. Top with remaining cheese and Crispy Fried Onions.
3. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until eggs are set. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.