Mini Vegetable Frittatas
This delicious recipe for Mini Vegetable Frittatas pairs perfectly with Pause Button Wind Down White.
6 (2 mini frittatas)
- 8 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup(s) Milk
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 Teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/8 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Pure Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Cup(s) Shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 Log (4 ounces) goat cheese (chèvre), crumbled
- 3/4 Cup(s) Chopped yellow squash
- 1/4 Cup(s) Frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Finely chopped red onion
- 2 Plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Beat eggs, milk, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper in medium bowl until well blended. Add cheeses, squash, spinach and onion; mix well.
2. Spray 1 (12-cup) muffin tin generously with no stick cooking spray. Spoon about 1/4 cup egg mixture into each cup. Sprinkle with tomatoes.
3. Bake 20 to 22 minutes or just until eggs are set. Run small knife or spatula around each cup to loosen mini frittatas. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.