Molten Spiced Chocolate Cabernet Cakes
This delicious recipe for Molten Spiced Chocolate Cabernet Cakes pairs perfectly with Sun Fish 2017 Mola Mola.
- 4 Ounce(s) Semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 1/2 Cup(s) (1 stick) Butter
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Cabernet Sauvignon
- 1 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup(s) Confectioners' sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Egg yolk
- 6 Tablespoon(s) Flour
- 1/4 Teaspoon(s) McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Cinnamon, Ground Saigon
- 1/4 Teaspoon(s) McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Ginger, Ground
- 1/8 Teaspoon(s) McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Cloves, Ground
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Butter 4 (6-ounce) custard cups or soufflé dishes. Place on baking sheet.
2. Microwave chocolate and butter in large microwavable bowl on HIGH 1 minute or until butter is melted. Stir with wire whisk until chocolate is completely melted. Stir in wine, vanilla and confectioners’ sugar until well blended. Stir in eggs and yolk. Stir in flour, cinnamon, ginger and cloves. Pour batter evenly into prepared custard cups.
3. Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until sides are firm but centers are soft. Let stand 1 minute. Carefully loosen edges with small knife. Invert cakes onto serving plates. Sprinkle with additional confectioners’ sugar. Serve immediately.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.