OLD BAY Barbecue Chicken
This delicious recipe for OLD BAY Barbecue Chicken pairs perfectly with Pause Button Restful Red.
- 2 Teaspoon(s) Plus 1 teaspoon OLD BAY® Seasoning, divided
- 1 Cup(s) French's® Tomato Ketchup
- 1/4 Cup(s) Cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Molasses, honey or packed brown sugar
- 3 Pound(s) Bone-in chicken parts
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Oil
1. Mix 2 tablespoons of the OLD BAY, ketchup, vinegar and molasses in medium bowl until blended. Set aside. Brush chicken with oil. Sprinkle with remaining 1 teaspoon OLD BAY.
2. Prepare grill for indirect medium-low heat (275°F to 300°F). Preheat grill by turning all burners to medium. Turn off burner(s) on one side. Place chicken on unlit side of grill. Close grill.
3. Grill 40 to 45 minutes or until internal temperature of thickest part of chicken is 165ºF, turning occasionally. Move chicken to lit side of grill. Brush with barbecue sauce. Turn lit side of grill to high.
4. Grill, uncovered, 3 to 5 minutes longer or until chicken is charred, turning once and brushing with additional sauce.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.