Old Bay Classic Crab Imperial
This delicious recipe for Old Bay Classic Crab Imperial perfectly with Fact White Wine.
- 1 Package OLD BAY® Classic Crab Cake Mix
- 1 Cup(s) Mayonnaise divided
- 1 Pound(s) Fresh or canned crabmeat drained and cartilage removed
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Butter
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Flour
- 1/2 Cup(s) Milk
- 1 Egg
- OLD BAY® Classic Seafood Seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Mix Crab Cake Mix and 1/2 cup of the mayonnaise in large bowl. Add crabmeat; toss until well mixed.
2. Melt butter in medium saucepan in low heat. Add flour; stir with wire whisk until blended. Gradually add milk whisking until well blended. Bring to boil stirring constantly. Gently stir in crab mixture. Spoon mixture into 6 greased 6-ounce baking dishes or shells. Or spoon into shallow 1-quart baking dish.
3. Beat egg in medium bowl. Add remaining 1/2 cup mayonnaise; mix well. Spread over crab mixture. Sprinkle with Old Bay Seasoning or paprika if desired.
4. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until bubbly and top is lightly browned.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.