Orange Glazed Turkey Meatballs
This delicious recipe for Orange Glazed Turkey Meatballs pairs perfectly with Talmage Cellars “Happy Holidays” Sweet T Red Wine.
15 (2 meatball)
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 Cup(s) Milk
- 1/2 Cup(s) Plain bread crumbs
- 1 Teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Poultry Seasoning
- 1/4 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Ground Pepper Black
- 1 Pound(s) Ground turkey
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- 1/2 Cup(s) Chicken broth
- 1 Cup(s) Orange marmalade
- 1 Tablespoon(s) White wine vinegar
- 1 Pinch McCormick® Ground Cayenne Red Pepper
1. Beat egg and milk in large bowl. Stir in bread crumbs, salt, poultry seasoning and pepper. Add ground turkey; mix well. Cover. Refrigerate 1 hour. Shape into 1-inch meatballs.
2. Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Place meatballs in single layer in skillet. Cook until well browned on all sides. Remove meatballs from skillet. Set aside.
3. Mix orange marmalade, broth, vinegar and red pepper in skillet on medium heat. Bring to boil, stirring to release browned bits in bottom of skillet. Return meatballs to skillet. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook 10 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through and sauce has reduced to glaze consistency.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.