Parmesan Rosemary Sweet Potato Fries
This delicious recipe for Parmesan Rosemary Sweet Potato Fries pairs perfectly with Pause Button Me-Time.
- 1 Package (20 ounces) frozen unseasoned sweet potato fries
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) Lawry's® Seasoned Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Whole Rosemary Leaves, crushed
- 1/4 Cup(s) Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Chopped fresh parsley
1. Toss sweet potato fries with oil in large bowl. Sprinkle with seasoned salt and rosemary; toss to coat well. Spread in single layer on foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan sprayed with no stick cooking spray.
2. Bake as directed on package. Immediately sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and parsley, turning to coat evenly. Serve with Rosemary Balsamic Ketchup, if desired.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.