Pecan Pie Bites
This delicious recipe for Pecan Pie Bites pairs perfectly with Talmage Cellars “Merry & Bright” Chardonnay.
8 (2 pecan pie bite)
- 2 Packages (14.1 ounces each) refrigerated pie crusts, (4 crusts)
- 1 1/2 Cup(s) Firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 Eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Melted butter
- 1 Tablespoon(s) McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup(s) Finely chopped pecans
- 1/4 Cup(s) Miniature chocolate chips
- 36 Pecan halves
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Unrolls crusts on lightly floured surface. Using a 3-inch round cutter, cut out 9 rounds from each crust for a total of 36 rounds. Re-roll scraps as necessary. Press dough rounds into mini muffin pans sprayed with no stick cooking spray. Set aside.
2. Mix brown sugar, eggs, butter and vanilla in large bowl until well blended. Stir in pecans and chocolate chips. Spoon about 1 tablespoon pecan filling into each crust. Top each with 1 pecan half.
3. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until topping is set. Cool in pan 2 minutes. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.