Peppercorn Herb Crusted Beef Tenderloin
This delicious recipe for Peppercorn Herb Crusted Beef Tenderloin pairs perfectly with McKenna Trilogy.
- 2 Tablespoon(s) McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Peppercorn Melange, coarsely cracked
- 1 Tablespoon(s) McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Italian Seasoning
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon(s) McCormick Gourmet™ Sicilian Sea Salt
- 1 Teaspoon(s) McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon(s) McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Mustard, Ground
- 1 Whole trimmed beef tenderloin, about 5 to 6 pounds
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Mix seasonings in small bowl. Rub seasoning mixture evenly over beef tenderloin. Place beef tenderloin on rack in foil-lined roasting pan, folding thin end under
2. Roast 40 to 50 minutes or until beef tenderloin is desired doneness. Remove from oven. Let stand 15 minutes before slicing.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.