Pink Lady Lemonade
This delicious recipe for Pink Lady Lemonade pairs perfectly with Table Rosé Wine 3-Bottle.
- 1 Bottle Table Rosé
- 2 Cup(s) Pink lemonade
- 1 1/2 Cup(s) Raspberries
- 2-3 Pink Lady or Golden Delicious apples, thinly sliced
- 2 Peaches, thinly sliced
1. In a pitcher, combine wine, lemonade and peaches.
2. Cover and chill for at least two hours.
3. Muddle half of the raspberries and add to the pitcher, along with apples and remaining whole raspberries.
4. Let it sit in the fridge for an additional 15 minutes before serving.