Pork Carnitas Street Tacos
This delicious recipe for Pork Carnitas Street Tacos pairs perfectly with Suburban Fracas Reprobate.
8 (2 tacos)
- 3 Pound(s) Boneless pork shoulder roast, trimmed and cut into 2 pieces
- 1 Package McCormick® Street Taco Pork Carnitas Seasoning Mix
- 16 (6-inch) tortillas, warmed
1. Coat pork evenly with the Seasoning Mix. Place pork in slow cooker. Cover.
2. Cook 5 to 6 hours on high or 8 to 10 hours on low, until pork is tender.
3. Shred pork in slow cooker using 2 forks. Serve meat in tortillas with desired toppings.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.