Pulled Pork Nachos
This delicious recipe for Pulled Pork Nachos pairs perfectly with the Table Red Wine.
- 8 Ounce(s) Tortilla chips (about 8 cups)
- 2 Cup(s) Hot pulled pork prepared using McCormick® Slow Cookers BBQ Pulled Pork Seasoning
- 1 Cup(s) Shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 Cup(s) Finely chopped tomato
- 1/4 Cup(s) Thinly sliced red onion
- 1 Jalapeño pepper, seeded and thinly-sliced crosswise
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 Cup(s) Sour cream
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Arrange chips on large ovenproof serving platter. Top with pulled pork, cheese, tomato, onion and jalapeño.
2. Bake until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with cilantro. Serve with sour cream.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.