Quick Grilled Chicken
This delicious recipe for Quick Grilled Chicken pairs perfectly with Sun Fish 2021 Pinot Noir.
- 1 Package McCormick® Chicken Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 Cup(s) Oil
- 1/4 Cup(s) Water
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Lemon juice
- 2 Pound(s) Boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Vinegar
1. Mix Seasoning Mix, oil, water, lemon juice and vinegar in small bowl. Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well.
2. Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
3. Grill over medium-high heat 6 to 7 minutes per side or until chicken is cooked through, turning frequently.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.