Quick & Tasty Chicken Pot Pie
This delicious recipe for Quick & Tasty Chicken Pot Pie pairs perfectly with Talmage Cellars “Let’s Stay Home” Chardonnay.
- 2 Packages McCormick® Chicken Gravy Mix
- 1 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Poultry Seasoning
- 1 1/2 Cup(s) Milk
- 1 Cup(s) Water
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Butter
- 3 Cup(s) Cubed cooked chicken
- 2 Cup(s) Frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 Can (7.5 ounces) refrigerated biscuits
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Mix Gravy Mix, poultry seasoning, milk, water and butter in large skillet or saucepan. Bring to boil on medium heat, stirring frequently. Stir in chicken and vegetables. Return to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes.
2. Spoon into 2-quart baking dish. Top with biscuits.
3. Bake 15 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.