Rainbow Veggie Pizza
This delicious recipe for Rainbow Veggie Pizza perfectly with Table White Wine.
- 3/4 Cup(s) Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Oregano Leaves
- 1 Pound(s) (16 ounces) refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Plus 2 1/2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Cup(s) Shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) Salt, divided
- 1/2 Cup(s) Halved grape tomatoes
- 1/2 Cup(s) Chopped orange bell pepper
- 1/2 Cup(s) Chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 Cup(s) Chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 Cup(s) Chopped red onion
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Mix Parmesan and oregano in a small bowl; set aside. Roll out pizza dough on lightly floured surface, shaping into an oval about 10×16-inches. Transfer dough to large baking pan sprayed with no stick cooking spray. Brush dough with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Sprinkle half of the Parmesan mixture evenly over dough. Top with shredded mozzarella, leaving a 1-inch border for the crust.
2. Toss tomatoes with 1/2 teaspoon of the remaining olive oil and a pinch of the salt in small bowl. Arrange tomatoes along crust, working down long side of the pizza to resemble the red stripe of a rainbow. Repeat with remaining veggies, olive oil and salt, creating stripes for each color in the following order: orange peppers, yellow peppers, green peppers and finishing with red onion. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan mixture.
3. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is lightly browned. Cool 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.