Rainbow Yogurt Bark
This delicious recipe for Rainbow Yogurt Bark cocktail with a sparkling wine. Find the perfect wine here.
- 2 Cup(s) Plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Pure Lemon Extract
- 3 Tablespoon(s) Honey
- 1/2 Cup(s) Quartered strawberries
- 3/4 Cup(s) Mandarin orange segments
- 1 Cup(s) Chopped pineapple
- 1 Cup(s) Peeled and chopped kiwi
- 3/4 Cup(s) Fresh blueberries
- 2/3 Cup(s) Red grapes, halved crosswise
- 1/3 Cup(s) Halved raspberries
1. Line 15x10x1-inch baking pan with parchment paper. Mix yogurt, lemon extract and honey in medium bowl until well blended. Spread mixture into an even layer on prepared pan.
2. Sprinkle fruit diagonally in rows onto yogurt mixture to create rainbow stripes, starting with strawberries, followed by oranges, pineapple, kiwi, blueberries, grapes and finishing with raspberries. Freeze at least two hours or until completely frozen. Break into pieces and serve immediately.
3. Test Kitchen Tip: Yogurt bark will melt quickly. Break off only what you’d like to eat or serve, or break apart and immediately return pieces to freezer until ready to serve. Freeze leftovers in airtight container.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.