This delicious recipe for Red Sangria pairs perfectly with Table Red, White and Rosé Wine (3-Bottles).
- 1 Bottle (750 milliliters) red wine
- 1 Cup(s) Quartered fresh strawberries
- 1 Cup(s) Sliced peaches
- 1/2 Cup(s) Orange juice
- 1/4 Cup(s) Peach schnapps
- 1 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Pure Lime Extract
1. Mix all ingredients in large pitcher.
2. Cover. Refrigerate at least 1 to 2 hours to allow flavors to blend or until ready to serve.
3. Serve chilled in beverage glasses.
4. Garnish with fresh peach and strawberry slices, if desired.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.