Red, White and Blue Sangria
Try this delicious Red, White and Blue Sangria cocktail with a sparkling wine. Find the perfect wine here.
- 1 Bottle dry white wine
- 1 Bottle sparkling wine
- 1 Cup(s) Apple juice
- 2 Cup(s) Blueberries
- 1 Cup(s) Strawberries, sliced
- 1 Cup(s) Raspberries
- 3 - 4 Granny Smith apples, cut into star shapes (use a small, metal cookie cutter)
1. Stir together all ingredients except sparkling wine, apples and ice.
2. Cover and chill for at least two hours.
3. Stir in the sparkling wine, apples and ice just before serving. Please note, the longer the sangria chills, the more red it will be. Cut and mix in the apples last to keep them white.