Roasted Harvest Vegetables
This delicious recipe for Roasted Harvest Vegetables pairs perfectly with Talmage Cellars “Merry & Bright” Cabernet Sauvignon.
10 (2/3 cup)
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Rubbed Sage
- 1 Teaspoon(s) Lawry's® Seasoned Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Ground Pepper Black
- 3 Tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Ground Nutmeg
- 2 Cup(s) Cut-up red potatoes, 1-inch chunks
- 1 1/2 Cup(s) Cut-up carrots, 1-inch chunks
- 1 1/2 Cup(s) Cut-up red onions, 1-inch chunks
- 1 1/2 Cup(s) Cut-up butternut squash, 1-inch chunks
- 1 1/2 Cup(s) Parsnips, 1-inch chunks
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Mix seasoned salt, pepper, nutmeg and sage in small bowl. Toss vegetables with oil in large bowl. Sprinkle seasoning mixture over vegetables; toss to coat well.
2. Spread vegetables in single layer on foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
3. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until vegetables are tender and golden brown.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.