Rosemary Pork Tenderloin on A Bed of Spinach, Roasted Red Peppers and Prosciutto
This delicious recipe for Rosemary Pork Tenderloin on A Bed of Spinach, Roasted Red Peppers and Prosciutto perfectly with Homage Cellars 2018 Cabernet Sauvignon.
- 1 Tablespoon(s) McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Rosemary, crushed
- 2 Teaspoon(s) McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Paprika
- 1 Teaspoon(s) McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon(s) McCormick Gourmet™ Sicilian Sea Salt
- 1 1/2 Pound(s) Pork tenderloin
- 3 Tablespoon(s) Olive oil, divided
- 1/2 Cup(s) Finely chopped red onion
- 2 Ounce(s) Very thin prosciutto slices, cut into thin strips
- 1 Clove garlic, minced
- 2 Packages (5 to 6 ounces each) baby spinach leaves
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Honey
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Sherry vinegar
- 1/2 Cup(s) Jarred roasted red peppers, cut into thin strips
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix rosemary, paprika, pepper and sea salt in small bowl. Brush pork with 1 tablespoon of the oil. Rub seasoning mixture all over pork. Heat 1 tablespoon of the remaining oil in large deep ovenproof skillet or Dutch oven on medium-high heat. Add pork; cook 5 minutes or until browned on all sides.
2. Roast in skillet 15 minutes or until desired doneness. Transfer pork to cutting board. Cover loosely with foil. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
3. Meanwhile, heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in same skillet on medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir 3 minutes. Add prosciutto and garlic; cook and stir 1 minute. Add spinach and red peppers; toss to mix well. Add honey and vinegar; cook 2 minutes or until spinach slightly wilted, tossing frequently.
4. Slice pork into 1/2-inch thick slices. Serve over spinach mixture.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.