Rum-Ba Fruit Skewers
This delicious recipe for Rum-Ba Fruit Skewers pairs perfectly with Dusk 2021 Orange Muscat.
- 1/2 Cup(s) Packed brown sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Ground Ginger
- 1/8 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Ground Cayenne Red Pepper
- 1/4 Cup(s) Rum
- 2 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- 6 Pieces fresh papaya (2x1-inch)
- 6 Pieces fresh pineapple (2x1-inch)
- 2 Ripe bananas, peeled, cut into 6 pieces
- 2 Kiwis, peeled, cut into 6 pieces
- 2 Star fruit, cut into 6 pieces
1. Mix brown sugar and spices in small bowl. Stir in rum and vanilla until sugar is dissolved. Alternately thread fruit on double skewers. Brush with spice mixture. Let stand 5 minutes.
2. Grill over medium heat 10 minutes or until lightly browned, turning occasionally and brushing with spice mixture.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.