Salted Caramel Dipped Grapes
This delicious recipe for Salted Caramel Dipped Grapes pairs perfectly with the le Cadeau Semi-Seco Sparkling.
- 1 Pound(s) Cotton Candy® grapes (about 40 to 50 grapes) washed and dried
- 1 Package (11 ounces) caramels, unwrapped
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Heavy cream
- McCormick® Sea Salt Grinder (set to coarse setting)
1. Spear each grape with a toothpick. Set aside.
2. Microwave caramels and cream in small microwavable bowl on HIGH 2 minutes or until caramels are completely melted, stirring after every 30 seconds.
3. Dip each grape into melted caramel, allowing excess caramel to drip off. Place grapes on wax paper-lined tray. Sprinkle lightly with sea salt grinder. Refrigerate until caramel is set.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.