Seattle Smoked Salmon Dip
This delicious recipe for Seattle Smoked Salmon Dip pairs perfectly with Mariana Vineyard 2016 Pinot Grigio.
- 4 Ounce(s) Smoked salmon, flaked, with skin and bones removed
- 1 Package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 Shredded sharp white Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 Cup(s) Mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Chopped green onions
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Milk
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Lemon juice
- 1 Package McCormick® Guacamole Seasoning Mix
1. Mix all ingredients in large bowl until well blended. Cover.
2. Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve. Garnish with additional green onions, if desired.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.