Sheet Pan Fajitas
This delicious recipe for The Sheet Pan Fajitas pairs perfectly with Talmage Cellars “Father’s Day” 2016 Merlot.
4 (2 fajitas)
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon(s) Ground Cumin from McCormick® Flavor Makers Mexican
- 3/4 Teaspoon(s) Chipotle Chili Pepper from McCormick® Flavor Makers Mexican
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) Ground Oregano from McCormick® Flavor Makers Mexican
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 3/4 Teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1 Pound(s) Flank steak, cut into strips
- 1 Medium bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 Medium yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Oil
- 8 (6-inch) flour tortillas, warmed
1. Preheat broiler on high. Mix spices and salt in small bowl. Toss steak and vegetables with oil. Sprinkle with spice mixture; toss to coat.
2. Spread mixture evenly on large foil-lined shallow baking pan. Broil 10 minutes or until meat is desired doneness and vegetables are tender-crisp, stirring halfway through cooking.
3. Serve in tortillas with lime wedges and assorted toppings such as salsa, guacamole and sour cream, if desired.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.