Shichimi Togarashi Ribs
This delicious recipe for Shichimi Togarashi Ribs pairs perfectly with Talmage Cellars “Father’s Day” Semi-Seco Sparkling.
- 4 Pound(s) Pork baby back ribs
- 4 Tablespoon(s) McCormick Gourmet™ Japanese Seven Spice
- 1 Cup(s) French’s Tomato Ketchup
- 1/2 Cup(s) Firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 Cup(s) Thinly sliced green onions
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Place ribs on foil-lined baking pan. Rub ribs with 2 teaspoons of the Seasoning. Cover with foil.
2. Bake 1 1/2 hours or until meat starts to pull away from bones.
3. Meanwhile, mix ketchup, brown sugar and remaining 2 teaspoons Seasoning in medium saucepan. Bring to boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 5 minutes.
4. Brush ribs with 1/2 of the sauce. Broil 10 minutes. Sprinkle with green onions. Serve ribs with remaining sauce.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.