This delicious recipe for Skillet Paella pairs perfectly with the Adagio 2016 Minuet.
8 (1 cup)
- 2 Cup(s) Water
- 1/2 Pound(s) Smoked sausage, halved lengthwise and sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 Can (14 1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 Cup(s) Chopped onion
- 1 Teaspoon(s) Dried parsley flakes
- 1 Package ZATARAIN’S® Yellow Rice
- 1 Pound(s) Large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 Cup(s) Frozen peas
1. Bring water, sausage, tomatoes, onion and parsley to a boil in a large skillet. Stir in Rice Mix. Return to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 15 minutes.
2. Stir in shrimp and peas. Cover and cook 10 to 15 minutes longer or just until shrimp turns pink and rice is tender, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.