Slow Cooker Amish-Style Chicken Pot Pie
This delicious recipe for Slow Cooker Amish-Style Chicken Pot Pie perfectly with Cookie Cellars Red Velvet.
- 1 Container (32 ounces) Kitchen Basics® All Natural Original Chicken Stock, (4 cups)
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Flour
- 2 Pound(s) Bone-in chicken thighs, skin removed
- 1 Medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 Carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 Stalk celery, chopped
- 6 Ounce(s) (about 3 cups) Pot pie squares
- 1 Teaspoon(s) Sicilian Sea Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Thyme Leaves
- 1/4 Teaspoon(s) McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Coarse Grind Black Pepper
1. Mix stock and flour with wire whisk in slow cooker until well blended. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cover.
2. Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH.
3. Remove chicken from slow cooker. Remove chicken bones and shred or cut meat into bite-size pieces. Return chicken to slow cooker, stirring to mix.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.