Slow Cooker Breakfast Mexican Egg Casserole
This delicious recipe for Slow Cooker Breakfast Mexican Egg Casserole perfectly with Talmage Cellars “Mother’s Day” Sweet T.
- 1 Package McCormick® Original Taco Seasoning Mix Packet
- 12 Large eggs
- 1 Cup(s) Milk
- 1 Cup(s) Shredded cheese
- 2 Cup(s) Refrigerated or frozen hash brown potatoes
1. Mix eggs, milk and Seasoning Mix in large bowl until well blended. Stir in cheese. Spray inside of 6-quart slow cooker with no stick cooking spray. Spread hash browns evenly on bottom.
2. Pour egg mixture into slow cooker. Sprinkle with additional cheese, if desired. Cover.
3. Cook 2 1/2 hours on high or 4 to 4 1/2 hours on low or until eggs are set.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.