Slow Cooker Ham and Potato Soup
This delicious recipe for Slow Cooker Ham and Potato Soup pairs perfectly with Talmage Cellars “Congrats” Sweet T.
- 1 1/2 Pound(s) Peeled and diced russet potatoes
- 1 Cup(s) Chopped onion
- 1/4 Cup(s) Flour
- 1 Container (32 ounces) Kitchen Basics® All Natural Original Chicken Stock, (4 cups)
- 1 Teaspoon(s) Salt
- 3/4 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Thyme Leaves
- 1 Cup(s) Diced cooked ham
- 1 Cup(s) Heavy cream
- 1 Cup(s) Frozen whole kernel corn
1. Toss potatoes and onion with flour in 6-quart slow cooker. Stir in stock, salt, garlic powder, pepper and thyme. Cover.
2. Cook 3 hours on HIGH or 6 hours on LOW.
3. Stir in ham, heavy cream and corn. Cover. Cook 15 minutes longer on HIGH or until soup is thickened.
4. Ladle soup into serving bowls. Garnish with chopped parsley, if desired.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.