Slow Cookers Cowboy Beef Brisket
This delicious recipe for Slow Cookers Cowboy Beef Brisket pairs perfectly with Talmage Cellars “Thank You” Sweet T.
- 3 Pound(s) Beef brisket, trimmed and cut in half
- 1 Large onion, cut into wedges
- 1 Package McCormick® Slow Cookers Sweet & Smoky Pulled Chicken Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 Cup(s) Cola
- 1/4 Cup(s) French's® Tomato Ketchup
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Firmly packed brown sugar
1. Place 1/2 of the brisket in slow cooker. Top with onion.
2. Mix Seasoning Mix, cola, ketchup and brown sugar until blended. Pour 1/2 of the cola mixture over brisket. Top with remaining brisket. Pour remaining cola mixture over top. Cover.
3. Cook 8 hours on LOW. Remove brisket to serving platter.
4. Slice brisket across the grain into thin slices. Stir sauce before serving. Serve with brisket.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.