Slow Cookers Southern BBQ Ribs
This delicious recipe for Slow Cookers Southern BBQ Ribs pairs perfectly with Talmage Cellars “Thank You” Cabernet Sauvignon.
- 4 Pound(s) Bone-in pork ribs, cut into 2-rib sections
- 1 Package McCormick® Slow Cookers Southern BBQ Ribs Seasoning Mix
- 1 Cup(s) French's® Tomato Ketchup
- 1/2 Cup(s) Honey
1. Place ribs in slow cooker. Mix Seasoning Mix, ketchup and honey until well blended. Pour over ribs. Cover.
2. Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH.
3. Remove ribs and place on serving platter; keep warm. Skim fat from sauce. Serve sauce over ribs.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.