Smoked Paprika and Bacon Popcorn
This delicious recipe for Smoked Paprika and Bacon Popcorn pairs perfectly with le Cadeau Rosé Sparkling Wine.
2 (2 Cup)
- 4 Cup(s) Air-popped popcorn
- 1 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Oregano Leaves
- 1 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Paprika, Smoked
- 1/4 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 4 Strips bacon, cooked crisp and cut into 1/2-inch pieces, plus 2 tablespoons bacon fat
- McCormick® Sea Salt Grinder
- McCormick® Red Pepper, Ground
1. Place the popcorn in a large bowl. Sprinkle with the oregano, smoked paprika, garlic powder and bacon; toss well.
2. Drizzle the bacon fat over the popcorn and toss again to coat. Season with salt, if needed.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.