Smoked Salmon Frittata
This delicious recipe for Smoked Salmon Frittata perfectly with Talmage Cellars “Mother’s Day” Chardonnay.
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- 1 Medium onion, chopped
- 12 Asparagus spears, ends trimmed and cut into 1/2-inch pieces (about 1 cup)
- 6 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup(s) Milk
- 1 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Dill Weed
- 1/4 Teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Ground Pepper Black
- 1 Cup(s) Coarsely chopped smoked salmon
- 1 Cup(s) Shredded Swiss cheese
1. Heat oil in large ovenproof nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add onion and asparagus; cook and stir 2 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-low.
2. Beat eggs, milk, dill, salt and pepper in medium bowl. Stir in smoked salmon. Pour into skillet. Cook without stirring 5 minutes or until eggs are set on bottom. Sprinkle with cheese.
3. Broil 4 to 5 minutes until eggs are set and cheese is lightly browned. Sprinkle with additional dill, if desired.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.