Southwestern Egg Cups
This delicious recipe for Southwestern Egg Cups pairs perfectly with Table Red Wine.
6 (2 egg cups)
- 10 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup(s) Half-and-half
- 1/4 Cup(s) McCormick® Good Morning Garden Herb Breakfast Seasoning
- 4 Slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 Medium ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1 Cup(s) Shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 Cup(s) Canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 Cup(s) Frozen whole kernel corn
- 1/4 Cup(s) Finely chopped red bell pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Generously spray 12-cup muffin pan with no stick cooking spray.
2. Beat eggs, half-and-half and Breakfast Seasoning in large bowl with wire whisk. Stir in crumbled bacon, avocado, 1/2 cup of the cheese, beans, corn and bell peppers. Fill each muffin cup evenly with egg mixture. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
3. Bake 18 minutes or until egg is set. Cool 5 minutes on wire rack. Run small knife or spatula around each cup to loosen. Serve warm.
4. Make Ahead Tip: Cool egg cups completely on wire rack. Run small knife or spatula around each cup to loosen. Store in airtight container in refrigerator or freezer. To reheat, place egg cup on microwavable plate. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds for refrigerated egg cup or 1 minute for frozen egg cup. Let stand 1 minute before serving.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.