Southwestern Fish Taco Salad
This delicious recipe for Southwestern Fish Taco Salad pairs perfectly with Paquet Cadeau Semi-Seco Sparkling.
- 1/2 Cup(s) McCormick® Tartar Sauce
- 1/2 Cup(s) Prepared salsa
- 1 Pound(s) Tilapia fillets, cut into serving-size pieces
- 1/2 Cup(s) McCormick® Fish Fry Seafood Fry Mix
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- 2 Teaspoon(s) OLD BAY® Seasoning
- 1 Bag (10 ounces) mixed salad greens
- 2 Tomatoes, chopped
- 2 Avocados, peeled and sliced into thin wedges
1. Mix tartar sauce and salsa for dressing. Refrigerate until ready to serve with salad.
2. Pour oil into deep fryer or large heavy skillet, filling no more than 1/3 full. Heat to 375°F on medium heat.
3. Dip fillets in water; shake off excess. Coat with Fry Mix. Fry fish, a few pieces at a time, 3 to 4 minutes or until golden brown, turning once to brown evenly. Drain on paper towels. Sprinkle fish with Old Bay.
4. Toss salad greens, tomatoes and avocados in large bowl. Divide among serving plates. Place fish on greens. Garnish with fried tortilla strips, if desired. Serve salad with dressing.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.