Spice Rubbed Grilled Steak with Chimichurri Potato Salad
This delicious recipe for Spice Rubbed Grilled Steak with Chimichurri Potato Salad pairs perfectly with Dusk 2019 Malbec.
- 1 Cup(s) Packed flat leaf parsley
- 1/3 Cup(s) Olive oil
- 1/4 Cup(s) Red wine vinegar
- 3 Cloves garlic
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Thyme
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Red Pepper, Crushed
1. For the Chimichurri, place all ingredients in food processor; cover. Process until parsley is coarsely chopped.
2. Cook potatoes in lightly salted boiling water 8 to 10 minutes or until tender. Drain well. Refrigerate 1 hour. Just before serving, add celery and red bell pepper. Toss with 1/2 cup of chimichurri sauce.
3. Rub flank steak with oil. Mix ancho chile pepper, pepper, thyme and salt in small bowl. Sprinkle the spice mixture evenly over both sides of the steak. Refrigerate 1 hour.
4. Grill over medium-high heat 6 minutes per side or to desired doneness. Serve with remaining chimichurri sauce and potato salad.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.