Spiced Bacon-Wrapped Pineapple
This delicious recipe for Spiced Bacon-Wrapped Pineapple pairs perfectly with Royal Mama Queenie’s Blend.
- 1/4 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Chili Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon(s) Freshly ground black pepper from McCormick® Black Pepper Grinder
- 1/4 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Onion Powder
- 4 Canned pineapple rings
- 8 Slices bacon, halved lengthwise
1. Set an oven rack in the center of the oven if your broiler is in the oven, or set the broiler rack in the lowest position. Preheat the broiler. Place a wire rack over a baking sheet.
2. Combine the chili powder, garlic powder, pepper and onion powder in a small bowl.
3. Wrap each pineapple ring with 4 pieces of bacon, winding it around and through the hole in the center; sprinkle with the spice mix. Place on the prepared baking sheet.
4. Broil, turning once, until the bacon is well browned, 3 to 5 minutes per side. Let cool 2 minutes before serving
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.