Spiced Cranberry Sangria
Try this delicious Spiced Cranberry Sangria cocktail with a sweet white wine. Find the perfect wine here.
6 (1-cup) Servings
- 1 Orange
- 16 McCormick Gourmet™ Cloves, Whole
- 1 Bottle (750 mililiters) sweet white wine, such as Moscato or Riesling
- 3 Cup(s) Cranberry juice
- 1 Cup(s) Fresh cranberries
- 1/4 Cup(s) Orange-flavored liqueur, such as Grand Marnier
- 2 McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Cinnamon Sticks, Saigon
- 1 Tablespoon(s) McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
1. Cut orange into 8 wedges. Press 2 cloves into each wedge. Set aside.
2. Mix wine, cranberry juice, cranberries, liqueur, cinnamon sticks and vanilla in large pitcher until well blended. Add orange wedges.
3. Refrigerate 3 hours or until ready to serve. Serve in ice-filled glasses, if desired.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.