Spiced Prawns with Dried Fruit Couscous
This delicious recipe for Spiced Prawns with Dried Fruit Couscous pairs perfectly with Fleur Bleu 2017 Chardonnay.
- 1 Cup(s) Water
- 3/4 Cup(s) Couscous
- 1/4 Cup(s) Chopped dried apricots
- 1/4 Cup(s) Chopped dried dates
- 1/4 Cup(s) Lemon juice
- 1/4 Cup(s) Olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Honey
- 1/4 Teaspoon(s) McCormick Gourmet™ Sicilian Sea Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon(s) McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- 2 Cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 Pound(s) Large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 Teaspoon(s) McCormick Gourmet™ Moroccan Seasoning Ras El Hanout
1. For the Couscous, bring water to boil in small saucepan. Stir in couscous and dried fruits; cover. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes. Meanwhile, mix lemon juice, oil, honey, sea salt and pepper in small bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Fluff couscous with fork. Spoon into medium bowl. Add dressing; toss to coat well. Keep warm.
2. For the Shrimp, heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add garlic; cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes or until golden. Add shrimp; cook and stir on medium-high heat 2 minutes. Sprinkle with Seasoning; cook and stir 2 minutes longer or just until shrimp turn pink. Serve shrimp over couscous. Sprinkle with cilantro. Serve with lemon wedges.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.