This delicious recipe for Spicy Crackers pairs perfectly with a sweet white wine. Find the perfect sweet white wine here.
28 (5 cracker)
- 1 Package dry Ranch dressing mix
- 1 Teaspoon(s) Cayenne pepper
- 1 Cup(s) Canola oil
- 2.5 Gallon(s) Plastic bag
- 1 Package (4 sleeves) of saltine crackers
1. Mix 1 package dry Ranch dressing mix, up to 1 tsp. cayenne pepper and 1 cup canola oil in a 2.5 gallon-sized plastic bag.
2. Add 1 package (4 sleeves) of saltine crackers to the bag.
3. Pour over oil mixture and gently toss until coated.
4. Let sit for at least 3 hours and enjoy!
*Recipe courtesy of Independent Wine Consultant, Tammy Nicholls.