Springtime Salmon and Pasta Primavera
This delicious recipe for Springtime Salmon and Pasta Primavera pairs perfectly with Credia 2018 Riesling.
- 8 Ounce(s) Linguine
- 2 Cup(s) Sugar snap peas
- 1 Pound(s) Salmon fillets
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Butter
- 1 1/2 Cup(s) Sliced mushrooms
- 3/4 Cup(s) Kitchen Basics® Original Chicken Stock
- 3 Tablespoon(s) Flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1 Teaspoon(s) McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Dill Weed
- 1/4 Teaspoon(s) McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Rosemary, Crushed
- 1/4 Teaspoon(s) McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Thyme
- 1/4 Cup(s) Dry white wine
- 1/4 Cup(s) Heavy cream
1. Cook pasta as directed on package, adding sugar snap peas during the last 3 to 4 minutes of cooking. Drain well.
2. Meanwhile, cook salmon as desired. Flake salmon; set aside. Melt butter in large skillet on medium heat. Add mushrooms and onion; cook and stir 4 minutes.
3. Mix chicken stock, flour, salt and herbs with wire whisk until well blended. Add to skillet. Bring to boil, stirring constantly; simmer 2 minutes. Add wine and cream; gently stir in salmon. Cook until heated through. Serve over pasta and snap peas.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.