Sriracha Deviled Eggs with Candied Bacon
This delicious recipe for Sriracha Deviled Eggs with Candied Bacon perfectly with Cookie Cellars Snickerdoodle.
6 (2 halves)
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Brown sugar
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon(s) McCormick Gourmet™ Sriracha Seasoning, divided
- 2 Slices bacon
- 6 Hard-cooked eggs, peeled
- 1/4 Cup(s) Mayonnaise
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix brown sugar and 1 teaspoon of the Seasoning in small bowl. Coat bacon with seasoning mixture. Arrange bacon slices in single layer on foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until brown and crisp. Cool completely. Crumble bacon.
2. Slice eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; place in small bowl. Mash yolks with fork or potato masher.
3. Stir in mayonnaise and remaining 1/2 teaspoon Seasoning until smooth and creamy. Spoon or pipe yolk mixture into egg white halves. Sprinkle with crumbled bacon and additional Seasoning, if desired. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.